Tuesday, September 29, 2009

'Tis the Season

I was having trouble this week with the quick passage of time. I mean, I was just settling into summer and then it was September. Now, I'm deep into pumpkin patch trips, planning a 2nd birthday party, and Halloween. How did that happen?

Then, to make it worse, two of the authors I read had blog posts today about Christmas books they wrote that release today. Today! That's how I found myself ordering Christmas books in September (not to mention I also ordered a planner for 2010). If anyone figures out how to stop or slow time, please let me know.

1 comment:

Sanna said...

Hey April,

I am always desperately looking for Christmas books, so could you tell me which books these are?? Thanks.

Love and hugs, Sanna

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...