Friday, September 25, 2009

Sexy Friday

So, last week, L.L. Cool J. had a good week. His new show, NCIS: Los Angeles debuted to good numbers though the show and his co-star, Chris O'Donnell were given some harsh reviews. I don't care because I find both quite yummy. I've been a fan of Chris O'Donnell for longer than I care to admit. On top of that, the other day, my mother told me she didn't find L.L. Cool J. that attractive after which I called her absolutely crazy. So, I use the above photo as Exhibit A. He is freaking hot. To accompany L.L. Cool J., I've chosen his Deliver Us from Eva co-star, Gabrielle Union. Though I didn't see that particular movie, I've seen Gabrielle Union in many things and have always liked her.

1 comment:

Short Person's Mom said...

Oh yeah. He hot!! And flippin' ripped. DANG

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...