Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Books Read in September 2009

  1. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James
  2. Talk Me Down by Victoria Dahl (NOTE: This is Book 1 in a series.)
  3. Start Me Up by Victoria Dahl (NOTE: This is Book 2 in a series.)
  4. To Tempt a Scotsman by Victoria Dahl (NOTE: This is Book 1 in a series.)
  5. A Rake’s Guide to Pleasure by Victoria Dahl (NOTE: This is Book 2 in a series.)
  6. One Week as Lovers by Victoria Dahl (NOTE: This is Book 3 in a series.)
  7. The House at Riverton by Kate Morton

All the books I read in September were during the first week while I was on vacation. That said, they were all fun books. I should admit that I only read 1/4 (if that) of The House at Riverton. It was for bookclub and, though I started it early and had grand plans to read it, it was a slow-moving book for me. Victoria Dahl is a new author for me. She came recommended so I picked up some books with some money to Borders I had accumulated. Then, I discovered that I purchased two books that were the latest books in two separate series so I had buy the backlist. I'm glad I did. Who knows what's in store for me this month? I don't anticipate a lot of reading as it's a busy month for me, but you never know.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...