Friday, September 11, 2009

Sexy Friday

This week, Husband has been watching the U.S. Open. He'll be the first to tell you that I know less than nothing about tennis. Every year, I ask him the same questions - How do they keep score? Game, set, match, wha-? Is this over yet? You know, same old questions. That said, even I know a couple of tennis players. I've already showcased tennis players in the past, but there are totally more sexy tennis players out there. So, I present Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova. I understand poor Maria got kicked out of the U.S. Open already, but she can still wear the heck out of a bikini so maybe being part of Sexy Friday will soothe the disappointment of losing to an unseeded American. Either way, tennis is great for eye candy. No bulky padding, no physical contact to cause broken noses, scarring (well, rarely any bloody injury), just pure athletic hotness. I even like the grunting. I understand sexy. I don't understand tennis. At all.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...