Thursday, September 24, 2009

Breaking News!

First, I totally wish I had a link to where you can purchase this underwear, but I found the photo on a site that had no such information. The site went so far as to say it didn't have any information on any of the products featured.

So, here is the
breaking news. I had no idea that Husband had such a hardship. Evidently, if you buy standard tighty whities (or the Hello Kitty underpants above), the easy access is designed for right-handed people. According to the article, boxers are the preferred type of underwear for left-handed men because they are designed more generically. So, now there is a new type of underpants especially designed for left-handed men. I'm sure Husband's day is much brighter with this late-breaking information. However, and correct me if I'm wrong as I don't wear men's underpants, I thought there was access on the right and left on underpants. Maybe this is only a challenge to the left-handed British men and American underwear is more progressive.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...