Monday, September 7, 2009

The Lemonade Award

A reader of mine gave me a little on-line award. Host sent me an email notifying me of the award so, when I returned from vacation, I went to check it out. It's very sweet to hear that your little piece of the internet shows great attitude and/or shows gratitude. I shall ponder which mine contains.

Here are the rules:
The Lemonade Award is a feel good award which shows great attitude or gratitude.


Here are the rules:
~Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
~Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. (I'm only doing 5.)
~Link your nominees within your post.
~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award. Here are my nominees:

1. Sanna, a friend through the Susan Elizabeth Phillips Bulletin Board
2. Brandi, a friend since junior high school
3. Katie, a friend from college and with whom I've recently reconnected thanks to the miracle of the internet
4. Jackie, a friend through a previous job
5. Naomi, a friend through the Judith McNaught Bulletin Board

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...