Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Books Read in August 2009

  1. Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James
  2. The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell
  3. Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon (NOTE: This is part of the Dark Hunter series.)
  4. Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon (NOTE: This is part of the Dark Hunter series.)
  5. Fear the Darkness by Sherrilyn Kenyon (NOTE: This is a super short ebook part of the Dark Hunter series.)
  6. The Dream-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon (NOTE: This is part of the Dark Hunter series though also starts the Dream Hunter series.)

I read a bit this month. I wanted to read more, but I decided to read a book for bookclub. I thought I could squeeze it into the last week of August, but I don't think it'll happen. I borrow the Sherrilyn Kenyon books so I tend to read them all in groups like I did this month. Julie James is a new-to-me author. I enjoyed Practice Makes Perfect and plan on reading her first book during vacation so you'll see that book when I post my September reads. I hope I can keep up my reading momentum into September!

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...