Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Home Again

Little Miss actually fell asleep before we even left New Jersey. She slept most of the way home. She was so tired. We did the beach and the pool the day we left with no napping. She was just so happy to be home. Because she slept all the way home (we left at 7:30PM), she was wide awake when we arrived home at 11:30PM. She ran into the apartment and kissed and hugged all her toys and tried to play with everything at once. She stayed awake until almost 1AM before going to sleep. She had a bit of a stomach bug the next day. We're still not sure what it was, but she was sick to her stomach for the better part of the morning (though I wouldn't call it the better part). She took a nap and woke up a new girl. So, whatever it was, it passed quickly and messily. She's been teething and that's taken its toll on her (and us). Poor thing. So, now we're back to the daily grind. Little Miss is having the most difficulty. She's been having trouble sleeping and waking up really late, but this morning, she woke up on time (though woke up last night). We'll get back to a routine soon, I'm sure. I can't say I've completely recovered from vacation either (though work always offers a cold dose of reality).

1 comment:

Sanna said...

Wow, a lot of stuff to catch up with. Looks like you had a lot of fun and Little Miss sure is some cutie! Thanks for sharing.

Love and hugs, Sanna

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...