Friday, September 4, 2009

Sexy Friday

I noticed Duplicity came out on DVD so I decided Mr. Clive Owen would be sexy this Friday. He doesn't always strike me as sexy, but sometimes, the light and the movie and the accent all come together to be absolutely yummy. I think I've only seen him in Sin City and Closer which weren't favorite movies of mine, but I think Duplicity looks interesting and definitely has a great cast.

I used one of his co-stars from Closer (sans pink wig) for his Sexy Friday counterpart.
Natalie Portman has always been critically-acclaimed in almost every project in which she's appeared. I thought she was great in The Professional as a child and Husband liked her in Beautiful Girls, but I kind of drifted from her movies over time. I'll see her in something every so often and think she did a good job, but she's not someone that often makes me run out to see a movie.

1 comment:

qunjuliete said...

Clive Owen is ALWAYS sexy. I love him. He's got that whole rugged quality going on. Plus he's kind of badass, which just makes me like him more.:)

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...