Friday, September 18, 2009

Sexy Friday

This week is inspired by a friend's request (this is also proof that I do take requests, but they have to be requests I like so still no to you-know-who, Sister!) though it was difficult to choose a companion for him. I almost just put the spotlight on Mehcad Brooks by himself. I mean, seriously, look at that! Oh, yeah, and he acts. He came to my attention in True Blood which I only watch for the men, but I recently discovered that I've seen him in other things - like Dollhouse. Therefore, the very attractive Mehcad Brooks shares Sexy Friday with Eliza Dushku. I can't say I'm as big of a fan of hers. I watch Dollhouse and am definitely curious about Season 2 of the show. I wasn't in love with Season 1, but I thought it ended on a strong note. So, we'll see. Either way, back to Mehcad Brooks, yummy.

3 comments:

qunjuliete said...

As much as I try, I just do not really like Eliza Dushku. I think it's because I first saw her as Faith on Buffy, and I HATED Faith. Oh well - I'll still watch Dollhouse.

princessapr said...

I didn't watch Buffy enough to like or dislike her character. I didn't mind her in Bring It On. I do think she's the weakest link of Dollhouse though. I'd love to see the secondary characters more than Echo. :)

Karen said...

I just want to run my fingers down those ripples.

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...