Friday, January 2, 2009

Scrubs is back!

Just a heads up: Scrubs is back on Tuesday, January 6! The show was mistreated by NBC and moved to ABC and has gotten more promotion in the last month than it ever has. I'm very excited. Yes, it is going to end after this season or at least end with the current cast, but it's definitely worth watching. It's one of the very few shows where we own every season on DVD. Actually, today, we had a Scrubs marathon. Fun times! So, I thought I'd do my part as a fan and hype the show a little more.

If you think that's obnoxious, I don't care it's my blog. Also, you may want to ignore it in a couple of weeks when I go all full out about
Friday Night Lights.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I LOVE Scrubs.

Don't worry--when Lost and Battlestar Gallactica come back later this month I'll be obnoxiously plugging them on my blog. :)

Umm, should I be offended that my word verification word is "phati"?

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...