Friday, January 30, 2009

Tales from South Park

We were watching a bunch of episodes of South Park this evening. I missed the last couple of seasons, but I forgot how much fun the show can be.

First, we watched an episode where Wendy beat up Cartman. Husband totally thinks this will be Little Miss when she is in fourth grade. She has a bad temper that gets worse everyday and definitely has a part of her that wants to teach the world a lesson or at least follow her leadership. Warning: graphic violence.



Then, I happened to be on
Facebook and there's an application where you can make your own character. I believe you can do this on the website, too, but I never had as much luck with my character.

Anyway, if I lived in South Park, I'd look like this:

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...