Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Milestone!

Today marks one year since my first blog post. The blog has 219 posts (220 as soon as I click on Publish Post"). I originally just started this blog to ramble on and, if anyone read it, that was just a bonus. It was going to be pretty generic. Then, when I realized some photos were too large to e-mail to family and friends, the blog morphed into a family blog with a couple of ramblings thrown into the mix. I still wanted to keep it somewhat generic because I didn't want to make it private so that's why I don't mention anybody's names (though you can find them scattered throughout if you look real hard). I figured it was a good compromise without going private. It's still far from perfect - a work in progress you could say, but it suits its purpose.

Happy Anniversary, blog!

1 comment:

Sanna said...

Congratulations! I really enjoy reading your blog, so keep on bloggin'!

Love and hugs, Sanna

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...