The Things No One Told Me About Being a Parent
- Babies eat 1-2 ounces at a time... yet they can spit up a full gallon (or it seems like it!).
- The clothes are little, but somehow they multiply like rabbits in the laundry basket.
- Everything health related revolves around poo. Who knew entire conversations can be all about poo - what color, what amount, what consistency, what frequency?
- In addition to point number 3, no one cares about your baby's poo.
- Things that used to gross you out (aka all bodily fluids) somehow don't bother you anymore.