Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We May Be The Apple In Mom and Dad's Eyes...


But we're just a statistic to the government. Baby is absolute perfection to us. There is nothing more perfect, more adorable, more everything... than our little baby. Then, I read this article and realize a lot of other people have babies, too. It seems, of course, by accident, that I'm doing what everyone else is doing!

Paraphrasing the article, I think it's interesting that people tend to react to prosperity by having children. So, in a time where it seems like Baby is the only baby in the world according to us, it turns out a gazillion other people think the same thing about their offspring. She may not be the only baby in the world, but I know she's the most perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you don't have to worry about us giving you baby competition. And naturally Baby is the most perfect. Duh!

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...