Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Is This Something Only Men Can Do?


We were watching Friday Night Lights last night. In the episode "Wind Sprints", Coach Taylor goes to Matt Saracen's house. Grandma Saracen gives the coach a piece of cake. In the car, the coach shoves the entire piece of cake in his mouth. I've seen many men do this. Is it an inherent gift that is bestowed upon the male gender or do we have such low expectations when it comes to male table manners that this is something they hone over time? I would never dream of eating cake without a fork, let alone shoving an entire piece in my mouth. Yet one more mystery of the male gender...

1 comment:

Chasing Inspriation said...

Yeah, the boy does that on occasion. The nephews love doing it. I think they love it because it grosses their mom out. Me, I just laugh and shake my head. It's a boy thing. But I can play See-Food with the best of them. *g*

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...