Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Books read in January 2008


  1. Strong and Sexy by Jill Shalvis. (NOTE: This book is book 2. Book 1 is Smart and Sexy.)
  2. A Husband of Her Own by Brenda Novak. (NOTE: This book is book 2. Book 1 is A Baby of Her Own and Book 3 is A Family of Her Own.)
  3. Snowfall at Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs. (NOTE: This book is book 5 in The Lakeshore Chronicles. Book 1 is Summer at Willow Lake. The unofficial book 2 is "Homecoming Season" in More Than Words. Book 3 is The Winter Lodge. Book 4 is Dockside.)
  4. The Baby Gamble by Tara Taylor Quinn. (NOTE: This book is the first in a Harlequin SuperRomance series called Texas Hold 'Em. Book 2 is Betting on Santa by Debra Salonen. Book 3 is Going for Broke by Linda Style. Book 4 is Deal Me In by Cynthia Thomason. Book 5 is Texas Bluff by Linda Warren.)

It was a great month for reading in terms of quality, maybe not in terms of quantity. I was thrilled with all of them. I also started a couple of books, but I never finished them so they'll be making an appearance in months to come.


No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...