Thursday, January 10, 2008

The eternal question...

Coke vs Pepsi

I wasn't a big soda drinker as a child, and my parents did not have a soft drink preference. So, when I turned 18 and was legally allowed to vote (ok, the truth really was because I went to college that year and was in charge of my own food and drink choices), I made my beverage choice and chose Coca-Cola products.

What is unique about myself is that I will drink any Coca-Cola Product from Diet Caffeine-Free Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and regular Coke (though I don't love Caffeine-Free regular Coke). I don't mind any of them. However, if given a preference, I do have a favorite.

What is it about Diet Coke? For me, it's addictive. The caffeine will hit me more than any other soft drink. If I have a Diet Coke, I feel like I'm taking speed. I will go around kicking ass in the morning and taking names in the evening as I believe eminem phrased it. I won't drink more than one a day, and some days I won't have one at all, but I know if I do drink one, I'm guaranteed to perk right up.

There must be a support group or a 12-Step Program to wean myself off...

2 comments:

Chasing Inspriation said...

I'm going to throw a wrench in this and go with Canadian Coke. It's a different formula than Coke made here. And different again from Pepsi. Growing up in Canada, I drank more Coke than Pepsi. Pepsi was too sweet. And we weren't allowed to drink diet anything. So yeah, Canadian Coke is my drug...I mean cola of choice.

Kelli Carter said...

ok, ok, ok... Given the choice I choose DIET PEPSI by a landslide. Love it. Kevin calls it "crack pepsi". But I live in the south and I will say go get me a coke, I really mean a diet pespi. LOL

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...