Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Update - Party!

We survived our first week back from vacation!  Then, we were finally awarded with a weekend.  On Saturday, Little Miss had a classmate's birthday party.  She was so excited.  She met another classmate on the way, and the two of them gave each other a big hug and held hands all the way up the walkway.  The kids had a blast. Little Miss played baseball, went in the kiddie pool and slid down the slip and slide.  I think all the fun was worth the super duper itchy bug bites she got.


On Sunday, we had the most relaxing day we've had all summer.  We got up, had brunch, and went to the mall to buy some much-needed items.  Then, the entire family took a 3-hour nap.  We had dinner and went to bed.  Well, we all had some trouble falling asleep, but it was still worth it. 

2 comments:

TaraMetBlog said...

I used to love slip and slides, but would imagine they'd hurt to try now, lol

princessapr said...

The kid had the right idea! They laid down on the kickboard type inflatable. Then, one of the parents dragged them down or gave them a push. Plus, the inflatable kickboard type protected them from stray twigs and rocks which I remember sliding over constantly.

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...