Monday, August 1, 2011

Books Read in July 2011

  1. Chasin' Eight by Lorelei James (NOTE: This is part of a series. You can find more information and order in which to read here.)
  2. House of Daughters by Sarah-Kate Lynch
  3. Cowgirls Don't Cry by Lorelei James (NOTE: This is part of a series. You can find more information and order in which to read here.)
  4. The Lover's Dictionary by David Leviathan
  5. Corralled by Lorelei James (NOTE: This is part of a series. You can find more information and order in which to read here.)
Not a bad month for reading. Some of the books I had on my list forever. Two of the books were for book club. (So, I'm all set for book club in SEPTEMBER - weird, right?!)

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...