Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vacation Update - Leaving on a Jet Plane

Two Fridays ago, we drove to the airport and went to FLORIDA! Little Miss was very excited. She loved all the informational pamphlets in the seatback in front of her. She thought the layout of the plane was her map. You can see her reaction below in the video. She must have said "according to my map" twenty times at least.
Husband is trained to sleep by the time the plane hits cruising altitude, but oftentimes, he is asleep before that. Little Miss was awake a little longer than that, but she sooned joined him. I stayed awake and read, enjoying the quiet and my window seat.
We arrived in Orlando and met up with a co-worker and her family who were flying home that evening. We then took the shuttle to meet up with the rest of my family (who drove and arrived earlier that afternoon). We had a nice dinner and caught up, but we had an early morning the next day.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...