Monday, August 22, 2011

Vacation Update - Pool Fun

This is the last of the vacation updates. On our last day, we mostly hung by the pool while everyone got their long-awaited time at the water park. Little Miss went down the big water slide all by herself. We were so proud of her. She did it the first day and claimed it was too watery to do again. On the last day, she said she'd go again. I went after her and it really is a big water slide so I'm shocked she did it and then did it again. Video below:
After, the staff hold a dance party and do some games like Pool Bingo and Disney trivia.  (Sidenote:  my family won the Disney trivia and we won a giant inflatable microphone.  I know.   You're jealous.)  So, when they start the activities, the staff put on a dance and invite everyone up to dance with them.  The participants are mostly kids, but Little Miss would jump up and stand with everyone, too.  Unfortunately, she gets her dancing talent from me.  See for yourself:

After that, we pretty much went to bed early.  The bus picked us up at 4AM.  We were so proud though because Little Miss woke up at 3AM with us and walked to the bus and was awake all through the airport.  She only fell asleep once we boarded the plane.  All three of us were sleeping by our 7:20AM take off.  We spent most of Friday sleeping and the rest of the weekend trying to regain the non-vacation world.


No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...