Monday, August 22, 2011

Overheard

During vacations, Husband adopts a similar philosophy as my father. Neither shaves during the entire trip. So, both are scruffy (to say the least) by the end of the trip. Towards the end of the trip, Nephew crawls up to Husband and pets his face and says, "Uncle, you look just like Capt. Jack Sparrow." I laughed so hard my stomach still hurts. Seriously. Husband responded with "Buddy, if you can convince your Auntie April of that, I'll buy you anything you want."

Maybe Vanessa Paradis won't notice the old switcheroo...

1 comment:

Chasing Inspriation said...

LOL! A has a beard but keeps it trimmed. But, if someone could guarantee he would like like Johnny Depp/Captain Jack if he were to let it all go scraggly, I may just let him. :)

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...