Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We interrupt this Vacation Update...

Tonight, during the long process of putting Little Miss to bed, we read a book. The book was an I Spy book which means you have items to find in a big, busy collage. One item was the Queen of Hearts. So, we spent a long time looking for the queen. Little Miss says she doesn't like queens because they're jealous. (In Snow White, the queen is said to be jealous of Snow White's beauty.) I said that not all queens are wicked or jealous. Then, after a few moments, she said "I love the queen. She's not very nice, but I love her."

1 comment:

Donna said...

Sounds like this was a wonderful vacation...how many times has your mother been to Disney? I wonder if "It's a Small World" is still her favorite ride? Glad you were all together and had fun.

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...