Monday, August 17, 2020

Movies We've Watched - Say I Do

 Say I Do (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

I caught Say I Do browsing through Netflix.  I really liked it.  It's a little manipulative - which is how I feel with most reality shows.  I'm sure they cut a lot.  The stories were really touching though.  I love criticizing weddings.  It's a pasttime.  

So, it's by the folks that brought us Queer Eye.  Three men are in charge of wardrobe, design, and food/beverage each in the wedding, and I love all three.  They surprise one half of a couple with an extravagant wedding all the while giving some emotional support where needed.  Any kind of TW/CW pretty much apply to any of the episodes.  

My favorite unexpected joy is seeing the couples meet up in town.  And it's like when I see my favorite authors in a photo together.  It's like all the worlds colliding.  The show was what I needed to be in a happy space.


No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...