Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Movies We've Watched - The Baby-Sitters Club

 The Baby-Sitters Club (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

OK, The Baby-Sitters Club is not something I normally would watch.  I did not read the series.  These are unprecedented times though, and I'm addicted to Netflix  It was definitely enjoyable.  It's kind of a bummer to be old enough to be their mom, and Kristi is definitely not my favorite type of character, but I liked that the girls called her out on it and accepted her for what and who she is.  At the heart of it, it's about friendship, and that is totally my bag.  I like that it wasn't too boy crazy which is sometimes where it is hard for me to get into teenage tales.  It is definitely entertaining for any age.  Maybe I can convince my actual (pre)teen to watch as the girls are more her age.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...