Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Movies We've Watched - Crazy Delicious

Crazy Delicious (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

Crazy Delicious is on Netflix.  I can't really say it's good, but I did watch the entire series.  It's too dramatic.  That said, I liked that the underdog occasionally won.  They seemed fair in their judging.  I think it's weird the winner only received an apple - and there was a winner every episode.  Basically, there were 3 people.  They cooked/baked a first, quick round to see who got a second round advantage.  Judging, winner of the round blah blah blah.

The second round had one candidate receive 10 extra minutes (except in one case), and all three would compete in another round of delicious, timed competition.  Then, final BIG round and a winner.  

I like these new types of competition shows where there is high or low stakes, but the candidates are malicious dingbats.  I don't mind snarky, but I don't like the backstabbing reality shows.  There's just enough of that in the universe.  I just want to feel good.  Overall, I thought this show was mediocre, but it was good in the background and worked for family viewing.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...