Friday, August 28, 2020

Movies We've Watched - Glow Up

 Is 'Glow Up' available to watch on Netflix in America ...

This is season 2 of Glow Up on Netflix.  I didn't like it as much as season 1.  I think the winner was fair.  The winner was talented.  I would have been fine with either one.  I was just really happy when the winner of season 1 was announced, and I didn't have that same joy.  

To be fair, I don't watch a lot of reality competition shows.  I hate it when the contestants are portrayed as over-confident or cocky.  I don't mind pride, but I hate it when they get snarky or mean-spirited.  I'm struggling with the body painting show now because of this, but it may even out once those people are cut.  

Anyway, I still find them all wildly talented.  I find it so fascinating to watch people do full make up.  I do very little.  I value my time too much - and don't have the steady hand.  They really are artists.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...