Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The One where the College Basketball Team Scored a Touchdown

Last night, Husband and Little Miss were talking about a College Basketball game.  Husband was explaining which team he supported.  Then, he went into the other room to make dinner while she continued to watch.  She gave a really cute play-by-play and let him know whenever his team scored.  Then, one team had 7 points and she told him it made the extra point after the touchdown. 

Though it was incorrect, I was very impressed that she knew that a touchdown plus field goal equaled 7 points.  She's more than a decade more advanced than I was as a young girl. 

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...