Monday, December 3, 2012

Books Read in November 2012

  1. Never Enough by Lauren Dane (NOTE: This is the third book of the Brown siblings about the Brown siblings and their friends. The order of which can be found here.)
  2. Inside Out by Lauren Dane (NOTE: This is the fourth book (a novella) of the Brown siblings about the Brown siblings and their friends. The order of which can be found here.)
  3. The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts (NOTE: This is part of the Inn Boonsboro trilogy. The order of which is The Next Always, The Last Boyfriend, and The Perfect Hope.)
  4. Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis (NOTE: This book is the third book in the Animal series. The order in which to read can be found here.)
  5. Delusion in Death by J.D. Robb (NOTE: This is #35 in the In Death series. You can find the order in which to read here.)
I’ve had some issues with my attention span this month, but the books I did read, I enjoyed quite a bit. Strangely, the Lauren Dane novella took me the longest to read and it was only 80 pages. Two of the books were conclusions of trilogies. Though I liked both trilogies, the last books were not my favorite. I was pleasantly surprised by the lastest J.D. Robb book though. High body count, good character development even after 35 books – good stuff indeed.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...