Monday, December 3, 2012

Movies Watched in November 2012

  1. Argo
  2. Katy Perry
  3. Quantum of Solace
  4. Skyfall
  5. Silver Linings Playbook
This month started slow. I saw Argo which I loved. Then, I rented the Katy Perry movie for Little Miss. I fast forwarded through much of it. It’s not that it was totally inappropriate, but she’s just interested in her personal life. She only wanted to hear her favorite songs which opened and closed the movie so it worked out. I rented Quantum of Solace on Instant Play so I could catch up before Skyfall and just squeezed in Silver Linings Playbook last weekend. Good solid films this month.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...