Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Update - Memorial Day

Last weekend, my office closed early so I met up with friends for Happy Hour at La Sandia and then we went to see Sex and the City 2.

On Saturday, we got up normal time and got ready to go to Deep Creek Lake. Little Miss had a ton of strawberries and Cheerios for breakfast. Then, we drove to Deep Creek Lake and met the family at
Wisp for the K-9 Tunes and Brews. It was a lot of fun. The kids did the jumping castle, played games, ate ice cream. The adults (Husband, Sister and Dad) drank beer, a lot of beer. After, we all ate dinner and went to bed.

On Sunday, Husband woke up early to golf while we all went to the top of the mountain so the kids could play in the water. Once they were thoroughly soaked, we went home so they could eat lunch and, for some, take
a nap. Then, there was dinner and movie night (though not all made it to the end).

On Monday, we mostly got up and got ready to head back home. The weekend was fast, but it was fun.

1 comment:

qunjuliete said...

Aww. I love the picture of the cousins. So cute.

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...