Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Update - Father's Day

Last weekend went by in a blur. On Saturday, Husband went out all day to play and watch golf. So, Little Miss and I woke early and met Sister, Nephew and Brother-in-Law at the mall. We had lunch and then Little Miss and I walked the entire length of the mall window shopping and actual shopping. I won't say what I actually bought because seeing it all in print may be too much, but Little Miss got 2 books and a stuffed animal plus a little backpack for all her things and a new cup. She was a trooper. She walked everywhere and then, she fell asleep on the way home and took a 3 hour nap. When she woke up, we went to the grocery store for a few things, ate dinner and then she went to bed.

On Sunday, Little Miss woke up with Husband. Then, I woke up and got
ready and we took a nap around the neighborhood. Little Miss played in the spitting fountains around the corner. Then, we came home, ate lunch and she took an early nap. Then, we went back to the grocery store for a few things. All in all, it was a good Father's Day. Mostly relaxing. Monday came too fast!

I did get my new camera that I bought for my birthday and have been playing around with it - taking many pictures of Little Miss, making the photos black and white, changing the photo settings. All sorts of fun. Can't wait to see what I can do with the photos from this summer.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...