Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the fathers in my life!

Dads are funny fellows. They aren't always in front of the camera. So, sometimes, there aren't many recent photos. Therefore, I've taken photos of our dads from our wedding. They look the same but a little older (but, hey, don't we all?).

Below is my dad and I in the limo on the way to the church. It's one of the few photos where he doesn't look scared to death which is why it's one of my favorites. I wish him a Happy Father's Day! Below is Husband's dad without whom there would be no Husband so obviously I wish him a Happy Father's Day.Last, but not least, I wish Husband a Happy Father's Day because he's an awesome father. It's not every father who can make his Little Miss make the happy squishy face. I had to specify because Little Miss also has an unhappy squishy face.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...