Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Books Read in May 2010

  1. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (NOTE: This is Book 1 of the Percy Jackson series. The book order can be found here.)
  2. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (NOTE: This is Book 2 of the Percy Jackson series. The book order can be found here.)
  3. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan (NOTE: This is Book 3 of the Percy Jackson series. The book order can be found here.)
  4. Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts (NOTE: This is Book 3 in athe Bride Quartet. The order of which can be found here.)
  5. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan (NOTE: This is Book 4 of the Percy Jackson series. The book order can be found here.)
  6. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (NOTE: This is Book 5 of the Percy Jackson series. The book order can be found here.)
  7. Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
This was almost an entire Percy Jackson month, but I found the books very enjoyable. As always, the books that link to an ebook were read on my nook and the books that link to a physical book were read on paper. It was a good book month. I enjoyed each and every one of them. Also, don't tell my dad I read the last book. I had to preview the book before gifting to him. If he ever opens it, I think he'll find it absolutely hysterical.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...