Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Movies Watched in May 2010

  1. The Day the Earth Stood Still
  2. Sex and the City 2
  3. The Informant!

All of the movies were watched in the last week of May. The first was not really my cup of tea, but as I've mentioned, I watched for Kyle Chandler. Seriously, if Kyle Chandler blows up one more time, I will freak out. I'm tired of it! I saw Sex and the City 2 in the theater with friends. We had a lot of fun. I was never a huge fan of the franchise so I was probably the most unamused by the film, but if you liked the first movie, you'll like this movie. It was cute in parts. If you didn't like the first movie, you won't like this one. The Informant! was a rental, and it wasn't bad. It was kind of quirky and left you wondering. It wasn't perfect, but I did make it to the end. I'm starting fresh with Netflix so hopefully my movie watching will start to increase. I've got one at home that I've been waiting patiently to see.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...