Friday, June 18, 2010

Sexy Father's Day Friday

You totally knew these two were going to make Sexy Friday eventually so why not be the Father's Day edition? These two have been in my life for a very long time. I think they were what took up a good 80% of my time as a teenager. I know Kyle Chandler and I go way back. He doesn't know this, but it's true. Chris O'Donnell and I probably didn't make it official until college, but I definitely made up for lost time. Both have have worked on projects that I'd rather not admit to seeing, but what kind of fan would I be if I didn't? Also, both were in season two of Grey's Anatomy which is why it's the only season of the show I own (and I hate owning a solo season of a show - if I'm going to commit to purchasing, I'm buying them all). This weekend is a big weekend for both as Kyle Chandler has 2 girls and Chris O'Donnell has 5 kids. So, on the zero chance either is reading, Happy Father's Day!

Sidenote: I was actually trying to find the picture of Kyle Chandler and his daughters at the beach for a little symmetry. It was so cute, but it made the inner Mommy in me cringe to see the girls in their party dresses filthy from the sand. I know it's only clothes, but messes drive me batty (you should have seen me last weekend when Little Miss had marker all over her party dress - inwardly cringing all day).

1 comment:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...