Friday, August 21, 2009

Starbucks to Change Pricing

This article explains the specific changes to the Starbucks menu. FYI: some of the larger, flashier drinks and shots, for example will be a few cents more while tall coffees, for example, will be a few cents less. None of the changes affect the beverages I enjoy. However, I'm very curious to see how the beer and wine testing will go. I have to imagine there will be select store and this won't be something they'll be selling on the New Jersey Turnpike. That said, the Starbucks on the way to work (and others, I imagine) has the promotion where if you buy a drink in the morning, you can come in after 2PM and get a $2 grande drink. I think that's kind of cool. I believe there is a treat in my future after my Grande Shaken Passion Tea Lemonade (sweetened) this afternoon!

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...