Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Update - Fun in the Sun

Friday was a quiet night. I ran to the store after work and treated myself to Starbucks - Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino. Then, I hit the ABC store for Absolut Raspberri. It's super. So, then, that was pretty much it.

On Saturday, the In-Law's picked up Little Miss early so they could take advantage of the nice weather. Husband and I took a walk to get some lunch and then went to Brother-in-Law's and Sister-in-Law's. The boys went to bottle some beer at a brewery while the girls went grocery shopping and hung out. Then, later that night, we played
Scene It (which I won) and went to The Legwarmers at The State Theatre. (Picture to the left.) It was loads of fun. I hadn't seen them in awhile.

On Sunday, I slept until right before noon (which was when Little Miss was being returned to us). It was glorious. I showered and got ready for her. When she got home, we went on the balcony with bubbles and then I took her to
Panera for lunch where she ate all the chicken out of my Asian Sesame Chicken Salad. We then brought some food home for Husband and walked home. While he ate, we both took a nap. Then, after his teams were trounced by local teams, the three of us walked to the playground where Little Miss made friends and had a blast on the slide. (Picture on the right.) Then, we went grocery shopping. Little Miss got dinner, a bath and bed while we inserted a little tv before we went to sleep. It was a great weekend. Well, great except that Little Miss has a bad cold. The runny nose isn't too bad, but she has a horrible cough so there's a trip to the pediatrician later this afternoon for us.

3 comments:

Chasing Inspriation said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Mine was relaxing. Spent time with friends, read and caught up on TV. What's better than that? *g*

Anonymous said...

April , Mireya posted on Jills message board and wants to get in touch with you'll.

princessapr said...

Thanks! I actually sent a message through Jill's bulletin board. So, hopefully, she got it!

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...