Monday, April 6, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

It is officially the beginning of baseball season. Last night, the Braves and Phillies played. For Husband, the start of baseball season doesn't start until the Mets play. This year, Little Miss has her own jersey to wear to cheer on his team.

Above is a photo of the two of them in matching jerseys (though different numbers on the back). Below is a photo of Nephew in his Cubs hat and Nationals shirt.

I can't say I'm a big fan of baseball, but I love going to the stadium and having my annual hot dog. We're hoping to bring Little Miss to the stadium this year.

1 comment:

Shoshana said...

Lil Miss is so cute with her outfit. I haven't been to a real ball game ever.

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...