Friday, April 17, 2009

Sexy Friday

Today's Sexy Friday comes from suggestions from various people. So, never let it be said that I don't listen to you. I managed to tie in two suggestions into one theme. The theme happens to be one of the few movies in which I've liked the two actors - A Time to Kill. I wasn't really impressed with Sandra Bullock's casting, but I ended up liking her well enough in the roll. Matthew McConaughey was decent. Of course, in the movie, it's Samuel L. Jackson that steals every scene he's in. The cast is great. The movie was a pretty fair adaptation of the only John Grisham novel that I ever really loved.

So, I'm still not sure I love the idea of the co-ed Sexy Friday, but I suppose it is only fair to the (all of two) men who read the blog.

4 comments:

Carl Lee Hailey said...

Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!

MrsErinS said...

Matthew's ass in a time to kill is just beyond good. oh dear. is it hot in here?

Shoshana said...

Ohhh, very sexy Matthew!

Sanna said...

How do you always get to find the men I prefer to say naked, naked, naked? LOL Lovely shots, boths of them.

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...