Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Books Read in March 2009

  1. Promises in Death by J.D. Robb. (NOTE: This is part of her Eve & Roarke series. The entire order for the series can be found here.)
  2. Almost Home by Pam Jenoff.
  3. What I Did For Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Good month. I really enjoyed Promises in Death. I like a bigger body count, but the characters helped that along. J.D. Robb (Nora Roberts) always seems to write really great characters and her secondary characters are always complex, too. The bookclub book, Almost Home, was a quick read. I liked it overall, but I hate open-endings in books. I understand how some things had to be open-ended as the book was written in First Person and that's one of the weaknesses to the style. I really enjoyed What I Did For Love though it took me awhile to get hooked. Once I did, I ignored everything (sorry, Husband and Little Miss)!

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...