Saturday, December 19, 2020

Books We've Read - Mistletoe in Paradise


I read this book as a light little diversion to keep my reading going.  I love Jill Shalvis, and this was a perfect book for a Saturday.  It opens with 2 brothers - James and Jason - and a childhood friend, Hannah.  Their families always spend Christmas together on a yacht sailing around the Carribean.  This year, Hannah, James, and Hannah's step-father are on the yacht for a most awkward trip.  

There is some reunited love, some father/daughter moments, warm temperatures when it is definitely cold where I am, some sexy times.  It's perfectly adorable - light in parts, funny in parts, and really touching and moving in parts.  This is loosely part of the Wildstone series, but you definitely do not need to read any of the series for this one.  It's very stand alone.


No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...