Friday, December 4, 2020

Movies We've Watched - Goosebumps 2

 

Last Sunday, Captain picked the family movie and chose Goosebumps 2.  He loves scary things (though I don't know if he has picked up on the correlation between the nights he spends in our bed and his viewing of scary movies).  We've definitely seen worse movies.  The special effects are rough, but it's creepy without being scary.  Both kids enjoyed it enough for an early morning rental.  

Trigger warning - there is a ventriloquist dummy which is kind of terrifying.  To balance it out, there are some killer gummy bears that are not scary at all.  Some monsters which weren't that scary but probably would have scared me as a kid (or even young adult).  The dummy in Toy Story 4 is scarier for scale.


No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...