Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Movies We've Watched - Godmothered

 

I've been taking more advantage of Disney+.  This past weekend, I caught Godmothered.  It's the story about Eleanor and Mackenzie.  Eleanor wants to be a fairy godmother very badly, but she's finding out no one believes anymore, and she and all of her classmates are being trained to be tooth fairies which is unacceptable to her.  She finds the last letter sent and goes to earth to help in one last ditch effort.  She finds Mackenzie's letter, but she soon realizes that the letter has been filed for awhile and now Mackenzie is all grown up.  Still, she tries to make her fall in love and live happily ever after.

Of course, hijinks ensue.  The movie doesn't go exactly where you'd think though which makes it even more adorable and puts at least a glass slipper in reality which I liked.  It was a fun little holiday movie though Christmas is more the backdrop and less a story plot point.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...