Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Movies We've Watched - The Lego Star Wars Holiday Special

 


We settled into Disney+ all weekend long.  I watched the latest episode of The Mandalorian on Friday night and went straight into Godmothered.  On Sunday, for Sunday Family Movie, we got into the holiday spirit with The Lego Star Wars Holiday Special and the Disney Family Holiday Singalong (which previously aired on ABC earlier in the week).

I was wondering how the holiday special would fit into canon.  It turns out it fits in well with the timeline(s).  It also brings in almost all the timelines and main characters.  Little Miss and Husband loved all the little quick nods to famous scenes, and Captain liked the sight gags and the Child from The Mandalorian.  It was a really enjoyable little special and the beginning of our holiday viewing for December.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...