Friday, January 8, 2021

Books We've Read - A Prince on Paper

 

I slowly got back into writing over the holidays.  I had this one in the ereader for quite awhile.  I love Alyssa Cole's books, but somehow they get buried in a mountain of books, but I'm always so happy when I read them.  A Prince on Paper is some secondary characters from her Reluctant Royals series.  Johan was the playboy prince from the previous book.  Nya is heading home after a disappointing time in New York City.  They both end up in the same bed in a private jet (because who hasn't that happened to before?) and get thrown together during mutual friends' wedding.

I loved the characters.  I love a good fake relationship/engagement.  I loved seeing all the beloved characters from the previous book.  There's such great character development, believable dialogue, and chemistry between the characters even if the premise, from a distance, seems a bit much.  That's usually a consequence of the genre in general.  Plus, during one scene, you get to meet the characters from the next book/series.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...