Wednesday, July 8, 2020

New Foods 2020 - Pasta Primavera




A post shared by April Moore (@princessapr) on

This isn't really a new food, but we went to the Farmers' Market and picked up a bunch of veggies - carrots, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, broccoli.  I roasted the cherry tomatoes and broccoli while I sauteed some garlic and red pepper flakes with the carrots (added the squash a little later because it cooks faster).  Then, I combined all the veggies, added chicken broth, a splash of cream, and some parmesan cheese.  I tossed in some linguini and called it a day.   I do these a lot.  Sometimes, I use wine or a dollop of red sauce or some lemon or onion.  It's just a good way to use up excess veggies and leftover odds and ends.  The fresh veggies made a big difference though. 

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...