Thursday, November 29, 2012

Weekend Update - Girls' Weekend

The weekend before Thanksgiving, we had a lovely Girls' Day. On Saturday, Little Miss and I painted pottery with her class. Little Miss painted an "L".  It was really pretty - and then she kept painting.  I painted a Christmas ornament.  Then, afterwards, we went to the mall to spend a birthday gift certificate. We had limited funds that particular day (or, rather, Husband told me not to spend a lot of money), but we were very succesful. First, we went to Godiva where I get a free piece every month. Then, we went to the Disney Store. We spent $2.51 after the gift card was used. Then, we went to Pinkberry where I had a gift card. I was plenty full, but Little Miss deemed frozen yogurt and a truffle a snack and asked as soon as we were leaving what was for lunch. We had a fantastic day together though.
The next day, we met up with my parents, sister and Nephew and went to Great Wolf Lodge. More on that in the next post.

0 comments: