- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- A Fool’s Gold Christmas by Susan Mallery (NOTE: This is the first of the Fool’s Gold series. The order of which can be found here.)
- My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise Sinclair (NOTE: This is part of the Mountain Masters/Dark Haven series. The order of which can be found here.)
- Coming Undone by Lauren Dane (NOTE: This is the second book of the Brown siblings about the Brown siblings and their friends. The order of which can be found here.)
- Inside Out by Lauren Dane (NOTE: This is the third book of the Brown siblings about the Brown siblings and their friends. The order of which can be found here.)
Gone Girl is the book that took me about 3 weeks to read. That said, I sat down with it 3 times and each time read about 100 pages. The last day, I just read half the book until I finish. It will consume you and you'll want someone with whom to discuss it. I thought Fool's Gold Christmas was very sweet and a nice conclusion to this portion of the series. I haven't read many of the Dark Haven books because they are mostly short stories, but I may go back to catch up (which is rarely done with me). I was more invested in this story than the previous books I had read, but I also liked that past characters made appearance. Still, it isn't my favorite series of hers. Lauren Dane is a recommended authors and, so far, I really enjoy her books. I'm finding these last two were great, and I'm really liking the current book. Her books haven't clicked with me in the past, but I'm glad I gave her another shot.